Re: [pgsql-www] What do we need for new PUGs? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] What do we need for new PUGs?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 03/04/2015 04:44 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Have you actually tried to use this?
>
> After 2 dramatic failures, I gave up.  For one thing, G+ video won't
> tell you when it's lost the connection to the server, so you think
> everything's OK, and really the video stopped 20 minutes ago.

I have found that the "Hangouts Live" is a bit unreliable but the record
feature as a whole works well and you can always upload the video after.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"