Re: PgConf Russia event - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PgConf Russia event
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 02/06/2015 11:47 PM, Alexey Slynko wrote:
> Hi, community members,
>
> on behalf of PgConf Russia local commitee, program commitee and russian postgresql group I apologize about the issue
withincluding inappropriate dancers into conference social event. The issue was caused by the lack of control on the
companywhich was responsible for the organizing the entertainment. We regret about this untolerable incindent and we
wouldlike to assure everyone that in the future such things will never happen again.

On the up side, I understand the conference was a smashing success.
Don't forget to blog about it!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.