Re: Possible problem with pgcrypto - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Possible problem with pgcrypto
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 02/05/2015 02:15 PM, Jan Wieck wrote:
> On 02/05/2015 01:18 PM, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
>>
>>>       "pgcrypto bug"
>>
>> That doesn't look too good, but I can't reproduce it against 9.3.6 either.

Attached is an improved script and the final output from it. I ran it
over night and it did not reproduce the pgcrypto bug message, but
instead the expected "Corrupt data" plus one, that I haven't seen before
which is "Unsupported compression algorithm".

Jan

--
Jan Wieck
Senior Software Engineer