Re: Fetch zero result rows when executing a query? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marko Tiikkaja
Subject Re: Fetch zero result rows when executing a query?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/4/15 12:31 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2015-02-04 12:25:04 +0100, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
>> On 2/4/15 12:17 PM, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:
>>> I believe he's talking about the network protocol of postgreSQL, not
>>> about query optimisation (as you do).
>>
>> I don't believe so.
>
> Did you read the original post?

Yes, I did.  Now I realize that my quoted part there was very poorly worded.

What I meant is that "I don't believe [you] were talking about query
optimization".  I hope the rest of my message makes more sense to you in
that light.

.m