Coverity and Clang Static Analyzer runs - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Coverity and Clang Static Analyzer runs
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I registered psqlodbc for the Coverity Scan program at
scan.coverity.org, and performed the initial run. I fixed a bunch of
issues that it pointed out.

I also ran Clang Static Analyzer, which pointed out some of the same
issues as Coverity did, and a few others. I've fixed a bunch of those too.

If you'd like to help out weeding the Coverity defects, sign up at
scan.coverity.org. A few dozen defects remain, most of which seem to be
false positives at a quick glance. For now, I plan to run it manually on
my laptop every now and then.

- Heikki