Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 01/16/2015 07:31 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> As long as this is just static files (which it looks like from a quick
> check, but I haven't actually looked deeper), then I see no problem at all
> with this.

It's just static HTML. I've had some plans on switching to using Jekyll
or something similar to generate them, though. They would still be
served as static HTML, but it would require jekyll to run on the server,
to generate the HTML files from the sources in the git. That would be
OK, I presume? IIRC the JDBC site is generated like that too.

- Heikki