Re: Inconsistent bgworker behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Inconsistent bgworker behaviour
Date
List pgsql-general
On 01/09/2015 12:53 AM, Beena Emerson wrote:
> Is there any way to check if the bgworker has unregistered and freed a
> slot?

Not that I'm aware of. Anyone else have suggestions?

This is related to some other discussion we've had about needing a way
to enumerate bgworkers. The specific issue of finding out when a
bgworker is unregistered would fit under that.