Re: Updating copyright notices to 2015 for PGDG - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Updating copyright notices to 2015 for PGDG
Date
Re: Updating copyright notices to 2015 for PGDG
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/6/15, 3:30 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> I dont know why it is really needed but maybe for the files that have
> identical copyrights one could simple reference to the COPYRIGHT file we
> already have in the tree?

+1

Also, now that we're on git it wouldn't be that hard to add commit hooks that prevent (or maybe even fix) trailing LF.
Ifthis is somethin pg_indent or other tools would do anyway ISTM it'd be nice to use a hook that fixes it because it
wouldcut down on the size of pg_indent diffs.