Re: bdr_init_copy fails when starting 2nd BDR node - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: bdr_init_copy fails when starting 2nd BDR node
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/30/2014 12:51 PM, John Casey wrote:
> I’ve been having issues while attempting to begin BDR replication. If I
> set up the main node, then use bdr_init_copy, it always fails on second
> node, as shown below.

On a semi-related note, all the BDR node configuration and join support
is currently being rewritten. The coming 0.8.0 release will use
bdr.connections in the config file, but the major release after that
will switch to a new SQL-based node addition scheme.

>> What does 'git describe --tags' return?
>
> bdr-pg/REL9_4beta3-1-120-ga2725dd

What about for your bdr-plugin tree?