Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Stephen, others,

This got forgotten in the summer.

To recap, I'd like to have a site at URL http://odbc.postgresql.org/.
The content should be the same as on the current psqlodbc website at
http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/. That is:

1. The main content comes from the psqlodbc-www git repository
(git://git.postgresql.org/git/psqlodbc-www.git)

2. The contents of the /docs/ path comes from the /docs directory in the
main psqlodbc git repository (git://git.postgresql.org/git/psqlodbc.git)

--
- Heikki