bin checks taking too long. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject bin checks taking too long.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Currently the buildfarm animal crake (my development instance) is
running the bin check, but not any other animal. These tests still take
for too long, not least because each set of tests requires a separate
install.

I have complained about this before, but we don't seem to have made any
progress. I am very reluctant to put this check into a buildfarm client
release until that is addressed. Is there really nothing we can do about
it? This is getting more important since we now have another feature
that we want to get into a buildfarm client release.

cheers

andrew