Re: Slave server: FATAL: incorrect checksum in control file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Leif Jensen
Subject Re: Slave server: FATAL: incorrect checksum in control file
Date
List pgsql-general
You are perfectly right, master is 32bit and slave is 64bit. I didn't even consider that that would matter when
"just"copying the data. First I was using different versions on the two boxes, but ended up installing 8.3.5 on both of
them.

  How do I install a 32bit PostgreSql on my 64bit (linux) box ?

 Leif