Re: can you please share sample Postgres config file to enable max logging with syslog support? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: can you please share sample Postgres config file to enable max logging with syslog support?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/18/2014 09:00 PM, M Tarkeshwar Rao wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> can you please share sample Postgres config file to enable max logging
> with syslog support?
>
> Actually we are facing some issues. We need to enable maximum logging.

Might be better to work this from the other end, as it is easy to drown
in logging information that has nothing to do with the problem.

What are the issues?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com