Re: pgsql: Add the "snapshot too old" feature - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Add the "snapshot too old" feature
Date
List pgsql-committers
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> writes:
> I see that there are failures on buildfarm Windows machines.
> Makefiles are not my strong suit, and I don't have access to a
> Windows machine for builds.  I'll start digging, but if someone can
> help me with that, it would be much appreciated.

I think you need to add snapshot_too_old to @contrib_excludes in
Mkvcbuild.pm to stop that file from thinking that this module
contains anything to build.  Not sure if anything else needs to be
done to get the MSVC script to run the test the module embodies,
but that would at least let it get further than it's getting now.

            regards, tom lane