Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/6/14, 5:21 PM, Kouhei Kaigai wrote:

>> >I can't improve the docs without the example code. Is that available now?
>> >
> Please wait for a few days. The ctidscan module is not adjusted for the
> latest interface yet.

I've made some minor edits, with an emphasis on not changing original intent. Each section was saved as a separate
edit,so if anyone objects to something just revert the relevant change. Once the code is available more editing can be
done.