Re: Data transfer very slow when connected via DSL - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dimitri
Subject Re: Data transfer very slow when connected via DSL
Date
List pgsql-performance
Rainer, seeking psqlODBC code source it seems to work in similar way
and have an option "SQL_ROWSET_SIZE" to execute FETCH query in the
same way as "FETCH_COUNT" in psql. Try to set it to 100 and let's see
if it'll be better...

Rgds,
-Dimitri