[SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

From: Charles Clavadetscher
Subject: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

[SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
 Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  ("Jonathan S. Katz", )
  Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
  Re: [pgsql-www] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Alvaro Herrera, )

Hello

We are very glad to announce the creation of the Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group (SwissPUG). We are currently preparing
theconstituent assembly which will take place in Zurich in the first half of 2015 depending on the progress of the
work.Everybody living in Switzerland and sharing an interest in PostgreSQL is kindly invited to contribute. We would
appreciateyour help in creating a mailing list on postgresql.org for us (  or something
similaraccording to the naming rules of the community) and in getting listed on the PUGS list.

You will find more information onhttp://www.swisspug.org.

We are also cooperating with the organizers of the Swiss Postgres Conference 2015, that will be held on June 25th/26th
2015in Rapperswil: Information on the conference are available onhttp://www.postgres-conference.ch.

Thank you!
Charles Clavadetscher on behalf of the SwissPUG Constituent Board