Prague PostgreSQL Developer Day 2015 / announcement & call for papers - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Prague PostgreSQL Developer Day 2015 / announcement & call for papers
Date
List pgsql-announce
Prague PostgreSQL Developer Day 2015 (P2D2 2015) is a two-day conference
that will be held on February 11-12 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic. The
location will be announced in a few days.

The conference will have two parts:

trainings on Feb 11 - sessions on practical topics, for small number of
                      attendees (either half or whole day)

conference on Feb 12 - a regular conference (with ~45 minute talks for
                       large number of attendees).

The conference website is http://www.p2d2.cz/ (czech language only), but
feel free to contact us at info@p2d2.cz in case of any questions.

The event is organized for local users, therefore most of the talks will
be presented in czech. However as in previous years, we're looking for a
few english-speaking guests, We can offer a subsidy covering travel and
hotel expenses up to ~500 EUR (should be enough for 2 nights in a hotel
and air ticket from around Europe).

If you'd like to present something interesing and related to
PostgreSQL at the  conference, send us some basic info at info@p2d2.cz.
We especially need this:

 * contact info (name, phone, company)
 * topic of the session (abstract, what is the goal, etc.)
 * expected length (usually 40 minutes)
 * whether you need help with covering travel/hotel expenses

***** Schedule *****

The call for papers ends on January 5, 2015 (end of day). The talks
schedule will be announced till January 10 (and the registration will
open shortly after that).

***** Contacts *****

The conference is organized by Czech and Slovak PostgreSQL User Group.
In case of any questions, contact us at info@p2d2.cz.

kind regards
Tomas Vondra / CSPUG