Re: pgdump (9.2.4) not dumping all tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: pgdump (9.2.4) not dumping all tables
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/20/2014 10:52 AM, Marcos Cano wrote:
> i found this in the file...

What file?

Remember the list need context for your statements. You are at the
computer and see all that goes on. We only know what you tell us and
statements without supporting data are hard to troubleshoot.

> ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/rtpostgis-2.0": No such file or
> directory

Look like something is looking for the old version of
PostGIS(postgis-2.0.3) on the new database cluster where you have
postgis-2.1.3 installed.

<http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/75520/missing-libraries-when-upgrading-to-postgis-2-1-and-postgresql-9-3-1-using-homeb>
> , is a postgis bug..
>
> i don't know if that is the reason though.
>
> but i guess so. :/

I would say you will probably have better luck pursuing this issue on
the PostGIS list:

It seems there are things you need to sort about migrating PostGIS
versions before you can get to the dump/restore process.