Re: [sfpug] Linuxfest 2015 Call for Papers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [sfpug] Linuxfest 2015 Call for Papers
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/20/2014 08:21 AM, David Gallagher wrote:

> Hmm, end of January in Bellingham... Sounds like a great excuse to ski Mt Baker and beyond :D.

What I find funny is that Mt. Baker (mtbaker.us) is actually the resorts
on Mt. Shuksan. Which is not-arguably more beautiful :D

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc
"If we send our children to Caesar for their education, we should
              not be surprised when they come back as Romans."