Linuxfest 2015 Call for Papers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Linuxfest 2015 Call for Papers
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Forwarding this because they are having a dedicated PostgreSQL track put
on by PgUS. I hope all will submit papers. This is a great conference of
about 1500. It is 100% non-profit and is a great opportunity to reach out!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:     [Blug-list] Linuxfest 2015 Call for Papers
Date:     Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:15:47 -0800
From:     Jakob Perry <japerry@jademicrosystems.com>

The LinuxFest Northwest 2015 call for papers is open!

*Visit the 2015 linuxfestnorthwest.org
<http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/> site to submit your session proposal.
If you've attended in the past, your existing user details should work.*

*Where?*
Bellingham Technical College
3028 Lindbergh Avenue
Bellingham, WA 98225

(2 Miles south of Bellingham International Airport, BLI)

*When? *
April 25th and 26th 2015 - 9:00am-5pm. Afterparty on Saturday,
(Board/Card) Game night on Friday.

*Sessions: *
LFNW is known for its broad range of presentations. They are informal
and content rich. If you are interested in something, chances are good
that others will be too. Please consider sharing your knowledge and
experience; there is no better venue. Review the 'present' link on the
linuxfest northwest website, and submit your proposal there.

*Due Date: *Friday, January 30th 7pm PST.
**
*Initial Presentations will be posted: *Feb 14th.

*Open Source Project Collaboration Space*:
If your project is interested in hosting a sprint or other
mini-conference at Linuxfest Northwest, please let us know. *There
-very- limited dedicated space of 2 classrooms, and 2 conference rooms.*

Previous examples for these spaces have been Drupal code sprints,
Postgres Talks, KDE days, LibreOffice dev sprints, and a Fedora user
track. You can reserve a room for sessions and code sprints. These rooms
are not meant to be advertising mediums for projects.

The due date for a collaboration space is *March 1st or whenever we run
out.*

*Interested in sponsoring? *
We will be sending out a separate call for sponsors email around Jan
1st, but in general you can visit
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/sponsorship for more details.

*Registration?*
Registration will be opening in January.

****Connect with us****
The LFNW twitter feed is @lfnw. Use the #lfnw hash tag if you're gabbing
about LFNW.
Friend us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/linuxfestnorthwest
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linuxfest-Northwest/239548517285>
Add us on google+: https://plus.google.com/111293764782511971489
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/LinuxFest-Northwest-85354/about

We're looking forward to celebrating 16 years of celebrating Linux and
Open Source! Tell your friends and spread the word!

See you there!
LFNW Crew

Attachment