Re: NEW in after insert trugger contained incorrect data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: NEW in after insert trugger contained incorrect data
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/14/2014 07:32 AM, Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich wrote:
> Albe Laurenz wrote on 11/14/2014 01:28 PM:
>>
>> You should post the table definition and the whole trigger; the error
>> message seems to refer to things you omitted in your quote.
>>
>> Yours,
>> Laurenz Albe

Turns out I was not at a sufficient caffeine level previously:(

> Trigger update_cpu_load_stat added to table trassa.cpu_load:
> CREATE TRIGGER update_cpu_load_stat_trigger
>    AFTER INSERT
>    ON trassa.cpu_load_stat
>    FOR EACH ROW
>    EXECUTE PROCEDURE trassa.update_cpu_load_stat();

Another run through showed that the issue is above. You have declared
the trigger on trassa.cpu_load_stat instead of trassa.cpu_load.
trassa.cpu_load_stat has no value field, hence the error.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com