Re: inherit support for foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: inherit support for foreign tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for the review!

(2014/11/13 15:23), Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> I tried to apply fdw-inh-3.patch on the latest head from master branch.
> It failed to apply using both patch and git apply.
>
> "patch" failed to apply because of rejections in
> contrib/file_fdw/output/file_fdw.source and
> doc/src/sgml/ref/create_foreign_table.sgml

As I said upthread, fdw-inh-3.patch has been created on top of [1] and
fdw-chk-3.patch.  Did you apply these patche first?

[1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1599

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita