Re: ODBC Driver for Windows 64Bit - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: ODBC Driver for Windows 64Bit
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 10/11/2014 20:11, MURALIDHAR REDDY PESARU wrote:
> ​Hi,
>

> I am looking for PostgreSQL 9.3.5 ODBC driver for Informatica 9.6.1
> but unable to find out the same.
>

> We have installed the postgreSQL 9.3.5 server and unable establish
> the connectivity between informatica and DB server.
>

> Could you please help me by providing the respective download link
> for windows 64bit.

I don't know if there's a 64-bit version, but the official PostgreSQL
ODBC driver is available here:

  http://www.postgresql.org/download/products/2-drivers-and-interfaces

I've had no problem using the 32-bit driver on 64-bit windows.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie