Re: ATTACHMENT TEST (was: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: ATTACHMENT TEST (was: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7)
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/10/2014 11:56 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
The post was made to the pgsql-general list AFAICT, and I'm pretty
sure it doesn't strip any attachments. I would be hard to deal with
patches if it did...

this is a test, purely a test  I'm attaching a couple small small pictures in jpg format.

The USB stick picture is inline, above.

The picture of the binoculars on the patio is an actual attachment.

apologies for crowding your email boxes with noise.

Attachment