Re: Account signup issues - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Account signup issues
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

> On May 16, 2016, at 3:07 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> It looks like the functionality for signing up for new accounts got broken with the upgrade on Saturday.
>
> Due to timing issues it will probably be a couple of hours before somebody can look at it, but once there we expect
itto be a quick fix, so it should hopefully be back to operational later today.

I have pushed a fixed for this and have tested going through the account signup workflow successfully.

We may choose to make some further changes based on some assumptions of the Django authentication module for signup vs.
ourworkflow, but it is now working.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Jonathan