Re: Deal with <>s in message IDs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Deal with <>s in message IDs
Date
List pgsql-www
On 10/30/14, 7:19 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>  > I'm not really sure this really belongs in the archives app.  We could
>  > just have the commitfest app remove them on input.
>  >

> Oh, now I get it. Yeah, based on that it does sound like the wrong place to fix it. Though if it's easy enough it
mightbe worth doing for convenience. I'll see if there's some place to stick a regexp that can do it safely.

Yes, my original question was if we could basically do the same thing we're doing now to handle /'s. See
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgarchives.git;a=blob;f=django/archives/urls.py;h=d524999dcca8a123b05c294c218d7d93977f4060;hb=HEAD#l28
(line28) and
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgarchives.git;a=blob;f=django/archives/mailarchives/views.py;h=f6c401a6458ee16050fcd5837a33e848d3cb7644;hb=HEAD#l557
(line557).