Re: This may be a bug: odbc's function"check_client_encoding" have the same name with postgres's function. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: This may be a bug: odbc's function"check_client_encoding" have the same name with postgres's function.
Date
In response to Re: This may be a bug: odbc's function"check_client_encoding" have the same name with postgres's function.  (rohtodeveloper <rohtodeveloper@outlook.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
(2014/10/29 2:49), rohtodeveloper wrote:
> I'm so sorry, it seems that there was something wrong with the pictures
> in my last letter.
> Here I send the mail again with the correct pictures:
>
> Thanks a lot for your answer.
>
> Well ,in fact, if I use the extension called odbc_fdw , the same problem
> will happen.
>
> That’s because the odbc_fdw will also call the odbc driver.
>
> The follow pictures explain the situation.
>
> When use the odbc_fdw extension, the libraries are loaded in the
> following way.
>
> After all the libraries are loaded, When the function
> check_client_encoding is called , the whole postgres process will crash
> , result in a core dumped problem.

Which check_client_encoding() call causes the crash?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan