Re: Better support of exported snapshots with pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Petr Jelinek
Subject Re: Better support of exported snapshots with pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 28/10/14 03:15, Michael Paquier wrote:

> Updated patch with those comments addressed is attached.

Great, I have no further comments so I consider this patch ready for
committer (and will mark it so momentarily).

Just as a note - there is the issue you raised yourself about the less
than perfect error message, but I really don't think it's worth the
trouble to have special handling for it as the message coming from the
server is clear enough IMHO.

Services