Re: Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/20/2014 08:26 PM, Jerry Levan wrote:
> I just upgraded one of my Mac computers to Yosemite and am having a
> small problem.

My preliminary investigation, limited by not having access to a Mac,
suggests that there's a lot more than a "small" problem for people
who're using the built-in PostgreSQL bundled by Apple in prior OS X
releases.

http://blog.2ndquadrant.com/ware-yosemite-possible-postgresql-upgrade-issues-os-x-10-10/

This needs urgent investigation by community members with access to
Apple hardware. Anyone who is still on 10.9, or who can downgrade to
10.9, do some tests, and upgrade to 10.10 again, please get in touch.
Especially if you use Server.app.