Re: postgres on Elementary OS? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: postgres on Elementary OS?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian

http://anonscm.debian.org/loggerhead/pkg-postgresql/postgresql-common/trunk/download/head:/apt.postgresql.org.s-20130224224205-px3qyst90b3xp8zj-1/apt.postgresql.org.sh

> but tells me that my distro "luna" does not seem to be a valid
> distribution on http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/

I believe Elementary is just an Ubuntu base. You should be able to pick
the Ubuntu that it is based off of and use those packages.

JD

> Regards,
> Pablo
>
> *beLikeSoftware.com*
> Pablo Cabo Giner - Skype: pabcagi
> *+34 96 091 112 1*

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc
"If we send our children to Caesar for their education, we should
              not be surprised when they come back as Romans."