Re: Slow join - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Roman Kushnir
Subject Re: Slow join
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Laurenz,

You’re right about the table being bloated, the videos.description column is large. I thought about moving it to a
separatetable, but having an index only on the columns used in the query seems to have compensated for that already.
Thank you.