UTF-8 looks weird in log pane in server status window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Frank Limpert
Subject UTF-8 looks weird in log pane in server status window
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I'm using pgAdmin 3 for a while. So I was curious, if this log-standing bug is fixed in 1.20.0 Beta 1. Sadly, It's still there:

My postgresql-Server is running under Linux, writing UTF-8 log files as pictured in the attached file (log-in-terminal-1.png).

pgAdmin runs under Windows 7 (64bit) as a 32bit Application. There, all UTF-8 characters above ASCII-Range are garbled as pictured in the secord screen shot (log-pane-in-status-window-1.png).

Please fix this bug in the pgAdmin Windows program (About screen attached).

Happy computing...
Frank
Attachment