Re: permission denied for schema topology - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: permission denied for schema topology
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/12/2014 02:27 AM, Iain Mott wrote:
> Thanks Tom and everyone that replied. Since my last email my service
> provider managed to solve the problem on my main database. I looked at
> the schemas listed in phpPgAdmin on this database before it was fixed
> and there were two main schemas listed, "public" and "topology", both
> owned by postgres. Now when I look, topology is no longer there.
> The problem was fixed on that database however not on others and when I
> create a new datbase via cpanel (the only way the system allows) - the
> problem reoccurs and I can't do a dump of the new db.

Two things:

1) Looks like the template database they are using with CREATE DATABASE
has the topology schema already in it, which is why it is showing up again.

2) What user are you running the pg_dump as?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com