Re: pg_upgrade support is broken? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: pg_upgrade support is broken?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
On 09/11/2014 05:09 AM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> On Fri, 2014-08-01 at 22:15 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
>
>> Anyway. Thoughts on the updated scripts? I've combined the sysv and
>> systemd scripts to reduce duplication.
>
> What is "__RPM_PGENGINE_ " and other similar stuff in both of these
> patches? I am ok to apply these, once I have an understading how they
> are expanded into real paths or so.

Best hold off a little, I have a considerably cleaned up and updated
version nearly ready, based off the BDR release packages with the BDR
stuff stripped out.

I'll move all the substitutions into var declarations at the top of each
script for clarity. Should've done it earlier.