Re: how to query against nested hstore data type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: how to query against nested hstore data type
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8/24/2014 7:05 PM, Huang, Suya wrote:

The question is how can I get visits/pages/duration separately from the value column so that I can do a sum on those metrics individually.

why not store all this in proper relational tables so you can use proper relational queries?