Is there an ODBC driver available for Windows 2003 64-bit - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Obe, Regina
Subject Is there an ODBC driver available for Windows 2003 64-bit
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I'm moivng over SQL Server 2000 32-bit databases over to SQL Server 2005 64-bit and ran into a small problem.

In the old setup, I had a linked server configuration to a Postgresql server which used the 32-bit driver.  In the new setup, the SQL Server 2005 64-bit can't see the 32-bit drivers (unless I run in 32-bit mode) and I don't think its possible for it to since its runing in 64-bit SQL Server.  So I'm guessing I need to get a 64-bit PostGreSQL ODBC driver, somehow get the pgsql .NET driver to be seen as an option, or possibly the 32-bit.

Thanks,
Regina

confidential, legally
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts
law. It is intended
contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.