Re: Another possible bug with inherits in 1.9 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Obe, Regina
Subject Re: Another possible bug with inherits in 1.9
Date
List pgadmin-support
Guilliaume,

Which build are you running.  I'm running the last snapshot for Windows on the pgadmin site -  Which is Sep 8, 2008
rev:7457:7458.

Unfortunately I don't have my environment setup for compiling PgAdmin so can't try the latest source so you might have
fixedit in the latest source when you did that last fix.

Seems to crash on two separate windows XP pcs I have tried.  To recreate do the following

1) right-click public->tables and choose  New Table
2) Give table name - test
3) Switch to Inherits tab and pick any table
4) Click Add to add table
5) Click to SQL tab  - CRASH  (Seems to do this both against an 8.2 and 8.3 PostgreSQL db)

It works fine if I have a table already created and I add inheritance.

Hope that helps,
Regina