Re: Not Geography - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Obe, Regina
Subject Re: Not Geography
Date
List pgsql-general
Try this

As far as tools for viewing the data go, I would recommend Quantum GIS if you are a beginner.

Hope that helps,
Regina

From: Bob Pawley [mailto:rjpawley@shaw.ca]
Sent: Tue 4/15/2008 1:54 PM
To: Obe, Regina; PostgreSQL
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Not Geography

I have PostgreSQL, c/w the geometry attachment, installed on Win XP. I need to get started using it. I am best able to do that by example, however a simple (geometry for dummies) description or a tool would also help.

I am on the Postgis list but everyone there seems to be so geographically oriented that I wanted to query a larger audience.

Bob