Re: Where can I download PostgreSQL 9.4 for AIX 6? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Where can I download PostgreSQL 9.4 for AIX 6?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8/8/2014 1:30 PM, Deb Brooks wrote:
I am not sure how to find the download file for PostgreSQL 9.4 on AIX 6.  Would someone point me to the correct location?

AFAIK, you have to compile it yourself from source, and I'd recommend using IBM XL C rather than GCC.  At least, thats what I've been doing.   Note, by the way, 9.4 is still in beta test.