Re: building pdfs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: building pdfs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 07/26/2014 06:44 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Yes, I did that and generated a PDF, but I got an enormous number of
>> errors or warnings. See
>> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/9n4hhijin3qn8mw/postgres-US.log> for example.
> If they're things like "overfull hbox" from the TeX step, they're
> expected.

That's rather sad. How would we find out that something has actually
gone wrong, short of it failing to write a PDF altogether? Searching
through 204,000 lines of output doesn't sound like fun.

There are lots of these:
   Package Fancyhdr Warning: \fancyhead's `E' option without twoside   option is use   less on input line 83877.

and quite a few overfull hboxes that are more than 72pt too wide.

cheers

andrew