pgadmin3 segfaults (re-loading) a database - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From John Bleichert
Subject pgadmin3 segfaults (re-loading) a database
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello All,

Trying out pgadmin3 today. It connects just fine the very first time I
setup a connection. Upon reloading the program and connecting to the
same database it mentions that the adminpack extension needs to be
installed or at least should be - when I clear this modal dialog using
ok or cancel pgadmin3 segfaults.

Note:

* the adminpack extension is already installed on the server side
* I connect to this database with psql all the time
* the postgres install on this workstation is 9.3 and the remote server
version is 9.1 (not sure if that matters) - psql (9.3.4, server 9.1.13)

Suggestions? Should I open a bug report?

Let me know if I can provide more info. Debian stable server, Debian
jessie client running pgadmin3 1.18.1.

Thanks!

John Bleichert    -    syborg@earthlink.net
The heat from below can burn your eyes out!