Re: Upgrading by double-clicking the .msi - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Upgrading by double-clicking the .msi
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> Upgrading the driver by double-clicking the new .msi file doesn't work:

> To fix that, we need to use the Windows Installer "major upgrade"
> feature.

> Any objections?

Sounds great to me. I was quite struck by the odd use of "upgrade.bat"
when I first started looking closely at psqlODBC.

Among other nice things, doing what you suggest should keep the registry
entries pointing to the correct things.