Re: How to get involved in the development of postgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: How to get involved in the development of postgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On 06/22/2014 07:16 PM, Vito wrote:
> Thanks for your detailed information! Do you think the official document
> is the best way to get to know about PostgreSQL?

AFAIK it is the only way, especially if you include the source code as
official documentation.  This is a process, so expect it to take some
time. I would suggest getting involved with reviewing patches in  the
CommitFest once that gets cranked up for the next release. It is a good
way to start delving into the code a bit at a time.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com