Re: Building psqlODBC installers - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: Building psqlODBC installers
Date
List pgsql-odbc
(2014/06/18 21:26), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> (forgot to answer one point)
>
> On 06/18/2014 03:10 PM, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
>> 3. Why does the patch remove installer/psqlodbc-setup together?
>
> Because those files are not used for anything. You added them last July,
> but nothing's happened since, so it looks like a dead project to me.

Isn't the stuff essentially irrelevant to this patch?
Please don't remove them together with this patch.

It's possible to distribute VC++ redistributables with drivers
using the project.
However I'm planning to use this project for another purpose.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan