Re: Two copies of the winbuild readme? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Two copies of the winbuild readme?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 06/16/2014 01:46 PM, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

> No objection.

git fetch
git merge ringerc/de-duplicate-readme

> Please feel free to change the document or help message output of
> Get-Help so that users can easily use this tool.

It's pretty clear and good already. I don't think it needs much.

I guess most of the current readme info could be moved into the Get-Help
and the readme could just explain how to set the execution policy and
Get-Help. That's probably yak-shaving for another day, though.