Re: disabling log_rotation_age feature. - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tomonari Katsumata
Subject Re: disabling log_rotation_age feature.
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi,

Thank you for many comments.

I've not thought about another parameters...
Sorry for my thoughtless.

 >> While I am generally in favor of requiring explicitness there is minimal
 >> downside risk in leaving "implicit casting" of the data in this context.
 >>  Given that conclusion, making the change to ceiling from floor
makes sense
 >> - making it possible to only achieve zero explicitly is worthwhile.
For all
 >> non-zero situations the direction of rounding is largely immaterial
if you
 >> accept that rounding has value.

Now, I think it's better to round-up the value that is less than its unit.
Since I could avoid unexpected setting(round-down to zero) with
rounding it up.

And document this on "18.1.1. Parameter Names and Values".

regards,
Tomonari Katsumata