Re: BUG #10432: failed to re-find parent key in index - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: BUG #10432: failed to re-find parent key in index
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> I pulled down WAL going back 11 days and haven't turned up anything
> referring to either of those blocks in this relation.

Can you go further back? Can you look at the LSNs on the pages, both
after the split and also in an old base backup? That would give us an
idea of when the error might've happened.

> Is it possible
> there's an off-by-one error in the error message (or xlogdump) though?

Don't think so, the elog and the pg_xlogdump code both look correct to me.

- Heikki