Re: postgres 9.2.4 - ERROR: invalid input syntax for type numeric: "" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: postgres 9.2.4 - ERROR: invalid input syntax for type numeric: ""
Date
List pgsql-general
On 20/05/2014 11:39, Khangelani Gama wrote:
> Sorry
>
> I found the problem, it’s data problem in another database, it’s trying
> to convert numeric null but of which it’s not a null data, it’s a blank
> data.

Hi there,

I'm glad you were able to find the solution to your problem. I have to
say, though, that I found that monster of a query which you posted
completely unreadable.... maybe it's just me, but it scared me off even
attempting to help you! :-)

Some basic formatting on the query - indentation and what not - would
have made it much less impenetrable, and people might have some chance
of being able to help.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland