Re: Convert an XML database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Convert an XML database
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/21/2014 08:03 AM, Aram Fingal wrote:

>> a generic ETL (extract, transform, load) tool that supports XML and postgresql should be able to do it, but its not
somethingbuilt into postgresql as-is.    I can't recommend any specific ETL tool to do this as I've never needed to do
thisexactly.

> Thanks.  That at least tells me that I am not missing something which would make this really easy.

The other thing to keep in mind is this note at the link you provided:

"The XML schema is currently in beta and is likely to change in the
coming weeks."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com